Matthew,
that's great news that CPAI at least says they'll share the data. I hope it's true! Glad you like the bibliography. I, for one, learned more about the previous SAR studies on particular lakes...which is helpful. I think that's one reason that making a map of the sites of previous SAR/ground truth studies would be useful. So hopefully I'll get this done in the next month or so. And then hopefully we'll have these data from CPAI. I think we're on the right track/doing useful things.
Rudi and I are going to meet tomorrow and talk about the ASF holdings for airborne SAR...
Peter, what's the status on the INE project?
cheers!
Jessie
This is an informal project page for the BLM sponsored investigation of the use of remote sensing for determining the presence of unfrozen water. Unfrozen water may provide habitat for fish and other resources. This page is not currently public.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment